This blog supports English, French and Russian comments.
Layout made for Chrome/Firefox.

Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Doll pictures

Happy new year everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful year and this one is going to be even better :)

Let's draw a little bottomline : these are my most faved BJD pictures from 2011 (flickr).
Last year I mostly worked on Réi's customisation, for he has arrived at the very end of 2010, and had a lot of fun with this doll overall. I payed too little attention to Vice, I'd need to fix that! And I also had a chance to play around with some molds that were new to me :  MyDolling Heeah, Or-doll Anderl,  Switch Milhwa, Zaoll Muse and Ramie. You can also see a couple of pictures of my Unoa boy that I has sold, and miss him a bit now :( And there's a shot of Ezekiel which was the only complete doll that I bought last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment