This blog supports English, French and Russian comments.
Layout made for Chrome/Firefox.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Second, and...third?

Ca y est, le corps et la tête que j'ai commandé pour Amaris sont en route pour chez moi. Je devrais donc pouvoir l'assembler et le présenter dans deux petites semaines, quoi que les modifications, faceup, tatouages et blush sont susceptibles de prendre du temps :D Ce que j'ai hâte!
Surtout que j'ai déjà bien une idée de ce que je voudrais pour mon futur prochain qui sera troisième, un garçon et un hybride, lui aussi. Par contre, pas de dolls avant au moins cet été, il va falloir patienter.

Well, the head and body that I have ordered for Amaris are both on shipping, so that in a couple weeks I should be able to get my second SD boy assembled and done. Although his mods and faceup and tattoos and blush might take some time to do :D I can't wait!
Especially since I already know what I want to do on my future third SD, a boy and a hybrid as well ^^ I'm helpless. I can't be getting any more of those resin things at least until summer, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment