This blog supports English, French and Russian comments.
Layout made for Chrome/Firefox.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Paint me a face...

I've been doing a couple of them faceup commissions, and I'm very happy I could get my hand on some neat resin faces, and learn quite a bit. I'm not going to be opening those again locally nor worldwide in the near future.
J'ai eu l'ocassion de faire quelques faceups sur comande ces derniers temps et je suis très heureuse d'avoir pu mettre la main sur des jolis visages de résine ainsi qu'apprendre pas mal de choses. Je n'ai pas l'intention d'ouvrir les commissions à nouveau que ce soit sur MC ous ur DoA pour l'instant.
Сделала пару-тройку мэйков на заказ, здорово было пощупать разные лица и немного набить руку, но в ближайшем будующем я больше этим заниматься не буду.

Leaf, Napidoll Lucifer @ Zillah = <3
 

Narin Charisma tan @Tanou = *o*






No comments:

Post a Comment