This blog supports English, French and Russian comments.
Layout made for Chrome/Firefox.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Unoa faceups

Those faceplates have something about them that just makes me wanna go for the "collect-them-all" attitude XD
The Akubi one belongs to Azuria, I loved working on it <3 And Blyss got a new faceup that I'm keeping - it's more natural and looks better IRL.

 Les faceplates unoa, ça me donne envie d'en avoir masse%) La fp "O" est celle de Azuria, c'était super de pouvoir travailler dessus :3 Et Blyss a u nouveau faceup que je vais garder - plus naturel, il ne ressort pas aussi bien en photo que l'ancien, mais passe vachement mieux IRL, puis il fait enfin humain.

 

Et quel bonheur d'avoir enfin du MSC - qui ne brille pas, se pose et sèche parfaitement, c'est du pur plaisir^^
It's great to have a bottle of real MSC at last, my faceups don't shine anymore! I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment